Unique in its kind, in this experience two worlds meet : the practice of yoga and the effervescence of tasting, for a unique moment of relaxation and conviviality.
It is in the heart of our domain located in Ecueil that Smahane, a yoga teacher, takes you for a one-hour session accessible to all. This takes place outdoors with a nice view of the vineyards if the weather permits, or behind the scenes of the property if the weather is capricious. In a rested and calm state of mind, your senses awaken and prepare for the tasting where Smahane gently leads you, without quite leaving the benevolent atmosphere in which she will have plunged you.
You will be able to enjoy the tasting of two cuvées of our Champagne Louis Brochet after the course to discover our work as an independent winegrower.
In the program
We welcome you to the estate,
One hour yoga class with Smahane on the terrace or behind the scenes of the estate,
Tasting of two vintages.
Price : 60€ 45€ per person, online reservation via Winalist> Click here to access the online ticket office
/!\ Would you like to offer this original activity to a loved one? The Yoga-Tasting workshop is also available as a gift voucher. To book directly in our e-shop, the lucky beneficiary will only have to select the date of their choice to participate!
>> Go to https://e-boutique.champagne-brochet.com in the “Idées Cadeaux” section.
All dates (2021):
– Friday May 14th : 10am – 12pm Full
– Saturday May 15th : 10am – 12pm Full
– Sunday May 16th : 10am – 12pm Full
– Saturday May 22nd : 10am – 12pm Full
– Sunday May 23rd : 10am – 12pm
– Wednesday May 26th : 6pm – 8pm
– Friday May 28th : 10am – 12pm
– Saturday May 29th : 10am – 12pm
– Sunday May 30th : 10am – 12pm
– Saturday June 5th : 10am – 12pm Full
– Sunday June 6th : 10am – 12pm Full
– Saturday June 12th : 10am – 12pm
– Sunday June 13th : 10am – 12pm
– Saturday June 19th : 10am – 12pm
– Sunday June 20th : 10am – 12pm
– Friday July 23rd : 6pm – 8pm
– Saturday July 24th : 10am – 12pm
– Tuesday July 27th : 10am – 12pm
– Thursday July 29th : 10am – 12pm
– Friday July 30th : 6pm – 8pm
– Saturday July 31rd : 10am – 12pm
All measures are taken on the winery in order to respect barrier gestures and preserve everyone’s health.
– Wearing a mask is compulsory inside the area,
– Social distancing is privileged,
– Hydro-alcoholic gel is available,
– The equipment is systematically disinfected after each use,
– The maximum number of participants is set at 10 people.
For any questions, please contact us
By phone at +33 3 26 49 77 44
By email on email@example.com